Mr. Andrew Kang is a former Ministry of Education (MOE) Vice Principal with 16 years of teaching, management and leadership experiences in various secondary schools. He is trained in the teaching of English language and Physical Education, alongside expertise in curriculum and co-curriculum design, pedagogy and instructional leadership. Mr. Kang is a passionate educator and leader who believes strongly in looking after the well-being, development and growth of the staff and students. He is currently with National Institute of Education as an external consultant and lecturer.
- Former Ministry Of Education (MOE) Vice Principal and NIE International External Consultant
- Has 16 years of teaching, management and leadership experience
- Has expertise in developing systems to improve student performance and target learning gaps
- Experienced in implementing instructional practices that empower both teachers and students
- A leader in education management and development, planning and design, and pedagogy and assessment
- Strong advocate in change management in building a positive, student-centred learning culture